By popular opinion, we think mothers should be celebrated everyday. But reserving a date dedicated to all the moms in the world won’t make it any less special. As Mother’s Day approaches, we’ve gathered an easy and thoughtful way to make her day.
5 Easy Ways To Pamper Mom This Mother’s Day
- Nailed it. What’s an at home spa day without a mini medi and pedi time? Not a complete one, that’s for sure. Shop a list of non-toxic nail polishes, courtesy of Wellness Mama.
- There’s no such thing as being “too old for a bubble bath.” Start mom off with a Young Coconut body scrub to hydrate and moisturize. A soothing Sunset Soak completes the best bath ever. Add this to the list too.
- Give the face some love. NuReveal Organic’s Yin Mask is infused with activated charcoal clay to promote pro-youth benefits. Guaranteed to restore a supple radiant glow to the skin.
- Set the mood. Light up some candles. Do a little dance. We like the ones from P.F. Candle Co. If she’s all about “bringing zen to her bedroom before falling asleep,” we recommend their new line of incense candles too.
- Enjoy some peace and quiet. At last, the perfect ending to her “me time.” Whether she plans to catch up on reading, a nap, or relax with music, complete her day with aromatherapy.
For moms on the go, here is a five minute tutorial from ModernMom Makeover that will help her feel “fresh and pretty throughout the day,” or for when she wants to add “a nice and glowy look” to her makeup routine.
We’ve got just what you need to spoil mom. Shop the entire collection here.